Where would you like to go in the world of HR today?
Here are links to information you can use! Includes: HR areas, NC State and US government sites. If you have a site that is helpful to you…e-mail us so we all can benefit from your knowledge.
- Society for Human Resource Management; http://www.shrm.org
- HR news, workforce management articles, free newsletters, etc.: http://www.workforce.com/
- Compensation/benefits news, publications, directories, seminars, etc.: http://www.worldatwork.org/home/html/home.jsp
- HR “how to” articles (performance reviews, employee feedback, etc.): http://www.halogensoftware.com/learn/how-to
- Free webinars on HR topics (legal issues, recruiting, new hires, etc.): http://www.tlnt.com/category/webinars
- Human Resources
- US Dept of Labor; http://www.dol.gov
- US Occupational Safety and Health Admin;http://www.osha.gov
- Law Journal Extra;http://www.ljextra.com/practice/laboremployment
- Riley Guide (recruiting);http://www.rileyguide.com
- America’s Job Bank (recruiting);http://www.ajb.dnt.us
- Monster Board (recruiting);http://www.monster.com
- Training Net (training items);http://www.trainingnet.com
- North Carolina State Government